Wednesday 5 August 2015

My New Bed Quilt!

Recently I just finished the quilt for my bed while spending the month at my grandma's cottage. It consists of nine-patches in neutrals and bright colours (which I personally love!).  It is called "Tone It Down", designed by Lissa Alexander, and here is a picture of it...

The first is an up-close of the quilting and the second is of the entire quilt on my bed. It is four blocks wide by five long. You should have seen me trying to quilt the thing on my grandma's little sewing machine because it is HUGE! The binding and actually the entire quilt are scrappy since I raided my mum's stash. I am really happy with the way it turned out! Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Emily...........you have done a fantastic job with your quilt........glad you could raid Mum's stash..........

    ReplyDelete